SIZE & FIT
1. How do I find the right size?
Use our Size Guide to find the best size based on your measurements.
For more specific sizing information, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Care Team and we'd be happy to help you find the perfect fit!
2. Can I purchase different sizes for tops and bottoms?
Yes, you can check it out by clicking here, we have different styles of bikinis for you to choose from.
3. What does one size mean?
One size (OS) means that the item only comes in one size that is made to fit a range of sizes.When it doubt, feel free to contact our Customer Care Team for assistance on finding the perfect fit for you!
4. What’s the model’s size?
Most of our models wear size S, and plus-size models wear size L or XL.
5. What style do you recommend if I'm in between a big and small bust?
A number of styles would look perfect on youin-betweeners! Halter styles and adjustable cups will make everything you’ve got look even better.
6. Which tops do you recommend for the Itty Bitty Titty Committee?
You can shop styles perfect for smaller chests here. We highly recommend triangle bikinis as these will best complement your figure!
7. How does the sizing on your suits run?
Kamoni’s suits run pretty true to size according to the size chart. If you are unsure about your size or if you are on the border of two sizes we recommend sizing up. In particular for our rashguards and high-waisted bottoms which are slim cut, we recommend choosing one size up from your normal size.
8. I’m a size DD cup or larger. Will your suits fit me?
Please refer to the size chart, which explains the measurement around your bust line for the most accurate sizing. Generally, if you have a smaller ribcage and larger cup size (for example, a 32D) you should be able to find a nice fit according to your size on the chart. Please note that the coverage on the suits vary per suit based on your cup size and coverage preferences.
If you are looking for more chest coverage, we recommend that you choose tops with adjustable straps, wide band under the chest and around the back, because they can provide more support and coverage at the chest.
9. According to your size chart I am a different size on top and on bottom. Which size should I order if I want a one-piece or a surf suit?
If you typically order two different sizes for your top and bottom, we recommend that you go with the larger size to ensure that the fit is not too restricting. For example, if you are a size medium bikini top and size small bikini bottom, we recommend ordering the size medium one-piece or surf suit.
10. According to the size chart, my bust, waist and hips are one size, but I am tall and have a long torso. What size should I order in a one-piece suit or a surf suit?
In these cases, we recommend going with the larger size to accommodate for length. For example, if you are a size medium in your bust, waist and hips according to the size chart, but your height says that you should be a size large, we recommend purchasing the size large. Our rashguards, surfsuits and one-pieces have a slim and fitted cut that should still fit snugly and not too loosely. In most cases, choosing the smaller size will be too short if you have a longer torso.
11. How does all the sizes vary from S, M, to L?
Take a look at the item's page for size measurements. These measurements are general guidelines for fitting. Fit will vary depending on personal preference such as how tight/loose, exposure/coverage, etc. Email us for more info on sizing for your size and body type.
1. Do you have plus size & curved swimwear?
Yes, please click here to learn more.
2. Do you have rush guards & surfing swimwear?
Yes, please click here.
3. Is the color same as the photo?
Yes, but there is a slight color variation due to limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings. So the colors shown in the photograph may not correspond 100%.
4. How do I take care of my bikini?
* Wash immediately after use, especially in pools with high chlorine content.
* Hand wash cold with mild detergent
* Do not bleach
* Do not iron
* Do not dry clean
* Do not tumble dry
* Hang or lay flat to dry
5. What fabric do you use for your swimsuits?
Kamoni Swim bikinis are made with the highest quality fabric. Most, if not all, of our suits are made with 80% Chinlon / 20% Spandex. This unique mix creates a velvety, silk-like fabric which caresses and protects your body the way it should while you're out basking under the radiant sun. Our suits will make you feel what a cozy hug is really like. Expect your new swimsuits to be:
* Fast-drying and sweat-wicking
* Soft and wrinkle-free
* Stretchy and supple
* Durable and made to last
6. Do your surf suits have a shelf bra? Do I need to wear a bikini top underneath a surf suit?
Our surf suits come with shelf bras, so you don't need to wear a bikini top underneath your surf suit.
7. What is Swimwear Lining?
Swimwear Lining adds an extra layer of protection and thickness inside the bikini to allow for the pool or beach environment. The bottoms are half lined by design. The rear of the bottoms is generally not lined to accommodate a more flattering scrunch bun design. Don't be fooled by cheaper imitation bikinis that skimp out on the quality and lining. All of our bikinis are lined unless otherwise noted.
8. Are the Swimwear Pads interchangeable between different bikini tops?
Yes, they are! The pads are removable and can be placed into any of our bikinis that have a Padding Pocket to place the pads in. Most of our tops come with swimwear lining and pockets for pads unless otherwise noted.
1. Should I create an account before making purchase?
For the best Kamoni experience, we recommend that you sign up for a free accounthere.Sign up is quick and easy, plus you'll be able to enjoy $5 off at your first order. If you don't want to sign up at the moment, you can still shop and checkout as a guest.
1. What payment methods does Kamoni accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Paypal, AfterPay and Klarna. Read more on our payment methods.
2. Can I use more than one coupon code?
Only one coupon code is eligible per order.
3. How do you secure my payment information?
We take security very seriously and do not process any of your payment information ourselves. All payment methods Kamoni offers are widely used around the world. They are all used by so many people, then they are safe and secure without doubt. Once you enter your personal and credit card information, your online purchase will be processed through a secure computer server. The personal information you enter is encrypted to keep it protected while in transit.
4. Is my personal information kept private?
5. How do I change the currency displayed when shopping?
At the top left corner of our website, you will see a currency widget where you can change the currency to one of the following: USD, AUD, GBP, CAD, EUR, MXN, NZD, PHP, SGD.
1. How do I make changes after my order has been placed?
2. Why don’t I receive the confirmed email after placing an order successfully?
In normal conditions, your email address maybe wrong or blocked by spam filters. You’d better check your junk mailbox or change your spam filters. Another way is leaving your usual mail address in order that you can receive all of our emails.
3. Will I have to pay customs duties, taxes or other fees?
You will not be charged any consumption tax by Kamoni. However, you may need to pay the customs duties by yourself if there is any.
4. How can I get free shipping for my order?
You can click here to view Kamoni Delivery & Shipping policy. Please note that shipping fee is determined by the order value after any discounts have been applied.
5. Could you refund the coupon for me?
The coupon can’t be refunded.
6. Am I able to be refunded the difference for a discount item?
We apologize for this inconvenience, however the price changes in different promotion, so we are not able to issue a refund for the difference. Kamoni reserves the right to change the promotion at any time with our sole discretion. Thank you for your understanding.
1. Do you ship worldwide?
For your convenience, we are happy to ship our products to every place in the world. For more information, please check Shipping & Delivery.
2. How long until I receive my swimwear?
Delivery Time= Processing Time + Shipping Time
All Kamoni items are made-to-order. Processing time differs from product to product. Most styles can be shipped out within 24 HOURS. Shipping time depends on the shipping method you selected and your located country. For more information, please check Shipping & Delivery.
3. Can I have my order redirected to a different address?(shipped)
Please note that once your order has been shipped and is in transit, we will not be able to update the shipping address.
If the original address is a valid address, the package will be delivered there. When the package arrives there, you can contact your local post office to see if they can still forward your package or redirect it for you.If the original address is invalid, your package will not be delivered and will be returned to our warehouse. You can contact our customer service team with your order number. We will be more than happy to help!
4. Can you deliver to a PO Box?
Sorry, we can’t deliver to PO Box.
5. How do I track my order?
If you have an account, you can login and click 'My Order' to see your order tracking details.
If you purchased as a guest, then you can view your tracking information here.
6. What should I do if I can’t receive my parcel?
You can email our customer service directly and show your tracking number, and then we will check it for you. Supposing that we are sure the parcel was lost indeed, we will arrange a new delivery or refund. However, if the items were lost because you offered us incorrect address information, you should be responsible for the loss.
1. What is your return policy?
We offer an easy, hassle-free 30-day return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date. If you would like to know more, please view our 30-day return policy.
1. Where is your company located?
Our main office is in New York City.
2. Do you have any retail locations?
In order to eliminate the extra costs associated with physical storefronts (rent, insurance, staff), we currently only have an online store.
3. What is your affiliated program?
Yes, we have. For more information, please check here.